Titicaca Kayak2 days
Fun kayaking to explore islands, peninsulas and secret beaches. An unique way to see the highest navigable lake of the world and visit areas seldom seen by tourists. You will visit the Uros floating islands, Amantani and Taquile.
- Things to bring
Titicaca Kayak2 days
Day 1: Uros - Amantani
Pick up at 6:40am from hotel to the Esteves Island, paddling 45 min. Then we will arrive to Uros Floating Islands. In the route you can see: a variety of birds, flora, fauna and different main activities of the inhabitants of the uros. After all the activities we will go Llachón Peninsula (1 hour and 30min. In motor boat), then continue paddling 2 hours 30 min. To Amantani island, along the route you can see: crystal clear waters of Titicaca, the amantani, Taquile islands and the Cordillera Real in Bolivia, reaching Amantani Island, the guide fits the group in family houses, where we have lunch, afternoon take a walk toward the temple of Pachatata, then return to the family home for dinner and at night a SHOW PEÑA, overnight at a family home.
DAY 2: Amantani - Taquile
After breakfast, continue paddling 2 hours 30 min. Then we are going to arrive to Taquile, to get take a walk into town, the guide fits the group in family houses, where they have lunch, then we return to Puno by motor boat, arriving in Puno approx. at 5:20 pm.
All departure and arrival times are approximate.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Round-trip transportation.
- A local experienced English - Spanish tour guide.
- All meals and overnights at rural lodge + Cultural Activity, Snack.
- All equipment Adventure + Sea Kayak, Support boat.
- Entrance fees to tourist sites.
- Drop-off at your hotel
What is not included
- Personal expenses
Prices in U.S. dollars are based on per person, departures are guaranteed.
- EARLY BIRD SAVING: 90 days prior to the trip: 10% off.
NOTE: INCA PLANET TRAVEL GUIDE reserves the right to make the final decision regarding amount of discount. Also we offer special discounts for groups.
Things to bring
- Hat or cap to protect from the sun.
- Sun cream (factor 35 recommended), lip salve, sun glasses.
- Money belt + emergency money
- Water bottle (mineral water can be bought throughout Peru)
- Camera + Batteries (Batteries can easily be bought in Peru and is of excellent quality).
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho
- Original passport.
- A small day-bag
- Comfortable walking boots with good ankle support.