Caral 1 Day
In 2001, the oldest town in South America was officially announced. Dating to 2600 BC, it pushed back the date for the first town with one millennium. What is even more intriguing, is that the town of Caral has pyramids, contemporary with the Egyptian Pyramid Era.
- Things to bring
Caral 1 Day
7:00 am Hotel pick-up. We start our journey in Caral Supe, the most antique civilization of the America. it is located at about 200 kms north of Lima. During the visit you will be able to appreciate the different constructions: 7 monumental pyramids , in two of them it is possible to know the architecture distribution of the first peruvian and American civilization, These constructions form the anphiteather, in circular form,resident zones, and religious centers. This city date 5000 AC And maybe it was constructed at the same time of the Pyramids of Egypt. The tour ends at 8:00 pm aprox.
- Pick-up from your hotel
- A local experienced English - Spanish tour guide.
- Entrance fees to tourist sites.
- Round-trip transportation.
- Drop-off at your hotel
What is not included
- Personal expenses
Things to bring
- Hat or cap to protect from the sun.
- Sun cream (factor 35 recommended), lip salve, sun glasses.
- Money belt + emergency money
- Water bottle (mineral water can be bought throughout Peru)
- Camera + Batteries (Batteries can easily be bought in Peru and is of excellent quality).
- Original passport.
- A small day-bag
- Comfortable walking boots with good ankle support.